The Reeth Three Hills
£35.00 5 hours
*Please Note: Minimum/Maximum number of participants may apply to some activities. For short notice availability or if you are unable to select the numbers of places for this event that you require, please call us or get in touch via our Contact page to discuss other alternatives.
The Reeth Three Hill’s is an exciting challenge and a fantastic days walking. The walk follows a circular route in Swaledale and Arkengarthdale It covers 13 miles (21km) and climbs over 950 metres (2850ft). The scenery on The Reeth Three Hill’s is stunning, the land on which you walk on also has a lot of industrial history.
The two dates we have in 2020 are 30th May and the 22nd of August.
The three hills are:
• Fremington Edge 473m
• Calver Hill 480m
• Harkerside Top 466m
This challenge is usually completed in a continuous loop and the target time is to complete the challenge in sub 6 hours.
Are you ready for the challenge? YES sign up today; NO, put some training in and then sign up!
what’s included in the package:
• A fully qualified Mountain Leader with years of experiences and a current first aid certificate.
• Joining instructions with itinerary.
• A recommended kit list.
• On completion a certificate of achievement in completing the Reeth Three Hill’s.
• Support Vehicle (Open trip only unless pre-arranged on private bookings)
• A knowledgeable office team happy to answer any questions
This physical challenge is very rewarding and quite a substantial challenge.
Yorkshire Three Peaks – Open Group£49.00 12 hours
Blencathra & Sharp Edge£39.00 6 hours
Guided Walks and Navigation Courses
Cycle The Yorkshire Dales (3 days)£420.00 3 days
Mountain Biking and Road Cycling