6 to 10 person Stand Up Paddle Board Hire
£80.00 60 minutes
With our six to ten person stand up paddle board hire you can create your own fun and adventure on Ullswater. We offer a fixed price for one hour, per paddle board. If you want to paddle board for longer; just book consecutive slots if available.
Stand up paddle boarding is a great leisurely outdoor activity for families and groups of friends. Our paddle boards are comfortable to sit , kneel or stand on and paddle making them ideal for novices.
• Safety briefing on conditions and where to paddle board
• Stand Up Paddle Board (Sandbanks Monster Board)
• Buoyancy aid
Please arrive 20 minutes before your hire time, ready to go….
• To fill in our personal information form
• Something to go on your feet- water shoes, old trainers, sliders etc
• Bring a Towel
• Change of clothes
• To always have an adult in eyesight of you if under 18.
• Agree to our terms and conditions
• You must be able to swim 25m with a buoyancy aid.
Want to hire a wetsuit? Find out more
Where the stand up paddle boarding takes place:
Lake Access point
Park Foot Holiday Park
There are changing facilities onsite with toilets and showers.
Walking from Pooley Bridge – you want to have the lake on your right hand side, follow the footpath along the lakeside and you will come right to us. The walk is roughly 20 minutes and under 1 mile.
We offer stand up paddle boarding hire on Ullswater seven days a week, between April and October. It is on a first come first serve basis and it is advisable to book in advance. Bookings can be made on the day you can either book online and show your booking confirmation or come down and book.
We have 2 boards to hire per hour.
Got a question? Please do not hesitate to get in touch email@example.com or give us a call.