The Swaledale Trio
£65.00 7 hours
*Please Note: Minimum/Maximum number of participants may apply to some activities. Online bookings can only be made 2 weeks in advance, for short notice availability or if you are unable to select the numbers of places for this event that you require, please call us or get in touch via our Contact page to discuss other alternatives.
The Swaledale Trio is an exciting challenge and a fantastic days walking. The walk follows a circular route in Swaledale and covers 13 miles (21km) and climbs over 850 metres (2500ft). The scenery on The Swaledale Trio is stunning, the land on which you walk on also has a lot of industrial history.
The three hills on the Swaledale Trio are:
- Fremington Edge 473m
- Calver Hill 480m
- Harkerside Top 466m
This challenge is usually completed in a continuous loop and the allocated time is 7 hours.
what’s included in the package:
- A fully qualified Mountain Leader with years of experiences and a current first aid certificate.
- Joining instructions with itinerary.
- A recommended kit list.
- A voucher for 15% off at Cotswold Outdoors.
- On completion a certificate of achievement in completing the Swaledale Trio.
- Support Vehicle (Open trip only unless pre-arranged on private bookings)
- A knowledgeable office team happy to answer any questions
Interested? This physical challenge is very rewarding and quite a substantial challenge.